Champion Fitness Physical Therapy is looking for a Compliance & Ethics Officer to design, develop and lead our company-wide compliance and standards of conduct programs. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record as an in-house professional in a public or private company, as well as experience in a client service business. Superior professional judgment, analytical abilities, a collegial approach to problem-solving, and a polished, diplomatic presentation style are all critical to this role. This incumbent must work effectively with a broad array of highly credentialed client-focused professionals, as well as, senior management.
- A Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s desired.
- Must be certified in Healthcare Compliance through HCCA or obtain certification within 9 months of hire CPC, CCS-P preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in practice management, practice compliance, or a combination of the above.
- Must have experience preparing and providing training.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Tools; especially Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- At a minimum, must have a working knowledge of practice operations, coding and billing, HIPAA, False Claims Act, Anti-kickback Statute, Stark Law, Civil Money Penalty Provisions, and EMTALA.
All interested individuals should send resumes and references to one of the following:
Email to: email@example.com , or
Fax to: 815-844-5318 – Attention: Human Resource Manager, or
Mail to: Champion Fitness Physical Therapy – 924 W. Custer Ave., Pontiac, IL 61764